Sunday, January 20, 2019

Do not think I am less capable

There is a general notion in our society that students who get good grades in matriculation prefer to go for science or maths stream. I also have got splendid grades in my exams but I can proudly say that I am a humanities student. When I opted for arts, I was almost ridiculed by all. I was made feel that arts subject is nothing but a substandard choice.  Only doctors and engineers are worth respect in our society , I think that was the point.
Nobody understands that the scope of art is very huge . There are many examples to prove that one can make a bright and shining future while choosing humanities stream.
I want to say it to students who feel inferior to medical students that humanities mean learning and being humane. And there is no need to feel that you are a lesser being.
I think arts is a subject in which a student has an ability to handle what an art is and only artist needs to sense that 

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search